Celtic Communications offers a hosted network performance management application providing real-time visibility of the health of all network resources and devices across a geographically distributed footprint.
Celtic Communications’ Network Performance Monitor enables you to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance problems and outages—before you start getting calls asking if the network is down. Easy to deploy and customizable means you can spend your time actually managing your network rather than supporting your network performance monitoring software.
Comprehensive Network Performance Monitoring for Multi-Vendor Networks
- Monitors and tracks the up/down status, and analyzes real-time, in-depth, network performance statistics for routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices.
- An intuitive user interface provides device-by-device drill down and detailed system information on network devices, servers, virtual machines, and virtual or fiber channel switches.
Intelligent Customizable Network Alerts
- Allows you to generate alerts when specific a network device fails or reaches predefined utilization thresholds
On Demand Network Utilization Reports
- Customizable, out-of-the-box graphical reports deliver insight into the health of your network.
Scalable and Easy to Deploy
- Scales to accommodate growth and enterprise network management needs.
Simple and Easy to Navigate Dashboard Interface
- Personalized layout configuration options allow each organization to create a custom dashboard able to convey critical down states and lesser alerts through a single viewpoint with drill down capability where needed.