IP Telephony Field Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated energetic individual passionate about playing a critical role in our Delray Beach, Florida team.
- Provide IP telephony (IPT) and supporting networking architectural design input
- Collaborate with Program Manager and IPT Architect on detailed design documentation packages such as Bills of Materials, planned/as-built drawings and installation check lists
- Support test and integration initiatives
- Key contributor to the entire IPT transformation lifecycle-solid experience in discovery, site survey, design, and implementation phases of transforming customer locations from legacy voice systems to IP telephony solutions
- Develop site survey findings documentation and manage/implement site migrations from legacy voice systems to IP telephony solutions
- Prepare and execute IPT core and site transformation implementation plans
- Provide expert-level troubleshooting and configuration for multiple technologies associated with unified communications product and services focusing on the Cisco family of communication products such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager V8.X
- Support resolution and root cause analysis of incidents or problems escalated from the Network Operations Center
- Key contributor or owner of critical delivery documentation: technical design documents, detailed drawings, service installation plans, site hardware installation Plans, dial plans, Site Acceptance Test Plan, Site Acceptance Plans, system review and maintenance plans
- Hands-on experience in IP Telephony transformation in a large scale production environment
- 10+ years industry experience in large scale IP Telephony architecture, design and implementation encompassing all facets of IP Telephony
- Strategic IT Consulting experience desired
- Outstanding written and presentation skills. Experience facilitating requirements capture and definition with diverse groups and stakeholders.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and responsiveness supporting sales and field management and building best practices for field adoption
- Proven ability to grow the consulting business and influence revenue
- Ability to effectively work with business development teams and other AT&T business areas
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
- Technical Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Specific Infrastructure experience and certifications a Plus (e.g. CCIE Voice, CCVP, CCNA-Voice, etc.)
Based on experience.
- To apply, email your resume to email@example.com